Here are some cute ideas for dog Halloween costumes that you can still order from Amazon – just in time for trick or treating! Dressing up isn’t just for you humans, we dogs love to participate in the Howl-o-week fun too. (Just don’t give us any chocolate, okay!) Or, just dress up any day, any month. Because we pups are super cute no matter what!
I love getting dressed up, and the MOM loves taking pictures of me getting all dressed up. I know I would be really cute in any of these outfits. So here is some inspiration for you! Send me a DM @joepawdog if you want me to feature your funny costume on my Instagram account!
All of these ideas for dog Halloween costumes aren’t just for Halloween – they can be used at any time!
Joe’s List for Ideas for Dog Halloween Costumes
I laugh so hard when I see an Insta-pic or Insta-vid of a doggy in this outfit. It comes in a variety of sizes, from extra-small to large. I bet you could get extra cred by having your dog deliver candy in that box …
- Your dog will definitely have great Instagram vids.
- This has got to be one of the cutest outfits that I’ve seen in a long time.
- Your doggy will move the box, just like he’s delivering it, with the costume.
- Cheaply made. Don’t expect a long term outfit.
- Ill-fitted. I had to hand-sew a couple of spots to make it fit correctly.
- No extra-large size for our big doggy friends.
Hey! I kinda like this black & white thing that the panda has going on … I mean, it’s a panda, so it’s automatically awesome, amirite?
- It’s a panda.
- Been on Shark Tank. And sharks are cool. And scary.
- Good quality.
- Another “walker” costume, so the hands flap back and forth, making this super funny.
- Tough to get on your puppy.
- Confusing to put on.
Another bear for your collection. Turn your doggy into this cute teddy bear.
- It’s a teddy bear. Need I say more?
- Great for dogs with brown coloring.
- Well-made, if you can get over the problems with production.
- LOTS of problems with production – Amazon has TONS of complaints about feet being sewn on backwards, costumes arriving with missing teddy bear parts, etc.
- Some people have problems fitting their dog.
- Only one piece to fit over the head, since it’s a faux-fur mane.
- A very easy costume for your dog.
- Really only good for medium-to-large dogs like Golden Retrievers.
- Easy for the dog to pull off since it’s like a wig.
- Some people have issues with it being not fluffy enough.
- Don’t you know that all dogs go to heaven?
- His holy eminence, the poop (or is that pope?) is sure to give lots of royal kisses on Halloween.
- Easy to put on and lightweight.
- Lots of people have issues with the velcro on the hat.
- Many complaints about the sizing – the XS is too big.
- An extremely simple costume for picky dogs.
- A classic Aalloween costume, so you can reuse it year after year.
- Only comes in small and medium.
- Could annoy dogs that have pointy ears.
Your doggy will be the cutest cowboy or cowgirl around! The pants of the outfit fit inside the front paws.
- Comes in XS to L sizes.
- Your kitty cat can get in on the action as well, as it is made for both dogs and cats.
- It’s really a cat costume, so the sizes run small. A large is not for a large dog.
- It’s for a cat. Which means he’ll be a jerk. You were warned.
Let’s make something very clear. I’m already the best-dressed dapper dude in the world, so I don’t have any need for this. But for those of you doggy who don’t have the dressing skills of James Bond, I show you this bandana.
- Your dog won’t be as stylish as me, but you can at least try.
- Easy to get on, as it is just a tie-on bandana.
- Good quality.
Your wonderful dog can now be even more wonderful, with DC Comics’s officially sponsored pet costume!
- It’s officially sponsored, so it’s authentic.
- Comes in a variety of sizes.
- Really only good for female dogs.
- The stars can be off depending on your dog’s sizing.
- You can’t see a full star.
A great set of horns if you wanna play a Viking dog, or just be a fabulously real bull dog, just like me!
- Great also for the winter, so you can get two different uses out of it.
- Nice and warm if you are going trick or treating.
- It’s knitted, so keep that in mind.
- The horns can turn sideways during movement, which is annoying.
What are your ideas for dog Halloween costumes?